Bentley Municipal Campground
Located at 5102 – 51 Street, is just five minutes from Gull Lake, and fifteen minutes from Sylvan Lake. The campground features a washroom/shower facility and a children’s play area. A dumping station and water tap are also available. Fire pits are provided, although campers must provide their own firewood. Camping fees are $25.00 per night (one unit per stall).
The campground is open from May long weekend to the end of September, weather permitting. Past note that a total liquor ban is in effect on May long weekend.
Campsites can be reserved by calling the Town Office, Monday to Friday at (403) 748-4044. Payment must be made at the time of reservation.
- Fees for camping are $25 per unit per night
- A washroom/shower facility is available for use
- No hookups
- Dumping site and water tap with potable water
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm – 7 am. We ask that you please respect your neighbours and obey all rules posted in the campground
- Campground hosts are on site 24 hours a day
Joining Gull Lake and the Town of Bentley is a paved walking path — a popular attraction not only for residents and school students, but for weekend campers. Many choose to walk or bike into Bentley on Saturdays to go to the Farmers’ Market, or for ice cream and a few groceries before heading back to the campground.